Duties of the Accounting Office
The Accounting Office takes charge of annual audit, accounting and statistics.
1. Annual revenue and expenditure budgeting, auditing, annual expenditure allocation and budget re-allocation;
2. Budget allocation, management, transfer and reserve;
3. Calculates the annual revenue, audits the budgets and property with original documents, and organizes the accounting vouchers;
4. Files accounting reports, semiannual balance statements and annual financial reports;
5. Matters related to procurement supervision;
6. Matters related to revenue and expenditure.