- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2019-01-26
- Count Views：729
Each year, the vocational program of the School organizes Level C technician certificate examinations for Chinese cuisine cookery, food baking, catering and tourism service, automotive mechanics and motorcycle/scooter repair. The following statistics show the number of students acquiring certificates thus far:
(1) 190 for Level C automotive mechanic since 2001;
(2) 187 for Level C motorcycle/scooter repair since 2002;
(3) 251 for Level C food baking since 2002;
(4) 213 for Level C Chinese cuisine cookery since 2002; and
(5) 79 for catering and tourism service since 2009.
The majority of students passed the examinations, except those who were disqualified during the training process; our annual pass rate is nearly 100%.
To enhance students’ computer skills, the School and the Computer Skills Foundation have co-hosted computer skills examinations since 2001, including Chinese/English/Arabic, numerals, typing, Word Processing, PowerPoint and Web Design. A total of 792 students have passed the examinations and acquired certificates.